Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Mani

Hey everyone! It's finally that time of year when the days are sunny and nights are chilly! My favorite season: fall. I love everything about it: the leaves falling, chilly days, starbucks everyday, halloween. I think I'll stop.

I decided to once again create a mani inspired by fall. I attempted two last year but both were a fail. Check them out: Fail #1 and Fail #2! But this year I really liked how they look! Enjoy!





-Dots: Metallic Bronze
-The Color Workshop: (No name)
-Wet n Wild: (Name rubbed off)
-BM04
-Pure Ice: Super Star
-Seche Vite

9 comments:

  1. Aww, it's beautiful, love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning gradient! I love the colors you used. And the white stamping on top is cute too :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you chose for the gradient, they're sooo pretty together.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gradient.Like the stamping leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'm in love with the way to u did it !
    It look really great ! :)

    Lots of love,
    twowayto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete