Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic day. It's almost Friday, yay! One of my followers requested a rose tutorial and I was a bit hesitant since I've never done roses by hand. But I was bored last night and decided to wing it. I loved how it came out so I decided to post it! Enjoy!
This is super easy and only requires some dotting tools! Don't have a dotting tool? Here are some alternatives:
-a sharp pencil
Let's get started!
Products you will need:
-(Not pictured): Base & Top Coat: Seche Retain & Seche Vite
-4-5 Polishes: Icing: Electric Emerald, OPI: Strawberry Margarita, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Mint Sorbet, Pure Ice: Super Star
-1 very small dotting tool, a medium sized, and a large dotting tool. (Mine are double ended so I only used 2)
1. Apply Base Coat
2. Apply 2 coats of your base color
3. Take your large dotting tool and make uneven circles with the color of your choice
4.(Optional) Repeat step 3 but this time use a different color
*You don't really need to use a different color, unless you are making one rose pink/white and another white/red or a different color
5. Take your smallest dotting tool & a different color polish and start making little crooked lines on the circles
6. With the medium sized dotting tool & a green polish and make small leaves on some roses
7. Mix green and white or take a lighter green
8. Take your small dotting tool and make small lines in the middle of the leaves
9. Clean up your cuticles
10. Apply a top coat and you're done!