Friday, November 9, 2012

My first Essie polish!

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely day. Today I want to share my first ever Essie nail polish! (I have Shine of the Times but I don't really consider that a polish that you can wear on it's own.) Enjoy!

Mojio Madness is a bright green creme that is fully opaque in 2 coats. I believe this polish is part of the Essie 2012 Summer Collection. Correct me if I'm wrong. I need to purchase more Essie polishes, what is your favoirte Essie color?

 I absolutely love this color, however since it's fall I brought it down it notch by sponging on a duochrome polish.







15 comments:

  1. looove this green! i'd totally get it if i didn't have essie pretty edgy already (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty!!! I love Essie Fiji!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous green, and I love the sponging on the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous green! It looks pretty with the golden tips as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous green, love the gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good choice for your first Essie polish! I love this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also only tried Elsie not long ago. Very impressed on how pigmented the colours are. I bought 3 colors on discount shop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! Love the color too and the glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Try play date! It's a gorgeous purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your
    post's to be just what I'm looking for. can you offer guest
    writers to write content to suit your needs?
    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome blog!

    Check out my web-site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qozd6jyuVw

    ReplyDelete

  11. Offer discounts exclusively to people who join your page to encourage customers to "like" it on Facebook or follow it on Twitter. Your customers will enjoy having access to limited offers and will be more likely to buy something from you. Play Bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete