Friday, November 9, 2012

My first Essie polish!

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely day. Today I want to share my first ever Essie nail polish! (I have Shine of the Times but I don't really consider that a polish that you can wear on it's own.) Enjoy!

Mojio Madness is a bright green creme that is fully opaque in 2 coats. I believe this polish is part of the Essie 2012 Summer Collection. Correct me if I'm wrong. I need to purchase more Essie polishes, what is your favoirte Essie color?

 I absolutely love this color, however since it's fall I brought it down it notch by sponging on a duochrome polish.







14 comments:

  1. looove this green! i'd totally get it if i didn't have essie pretty edgy already (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty!!! I love Essie Fiji!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous green, and I love the sponging on the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous green! It looks pretty with the golden tips as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous green, love the gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good choice for your first Essie polish! I love this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also only tried Elsie not long ago. Very impressed on how pigmented the colours are. I bought 3 colors on discount shop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! Love the color too and the glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post dear :)

    Join Jewelry Giveaway on my blog :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/12/giveaway-vii.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Try play date! It's a gorgeous purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your
    post's to be just what I'm looking for. can you offer guest
    writers to write content to suit your needs?
    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome blog!

    Check out my web-site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qozd6jyuVw

    ReplyDelete