Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Present Review #1

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas! :) I would love  to know what you all got as presents?? Leave a comment below! So my mom got me a few gifts and 2 of them were nail polish sets of course :) Today i will share one of them  & stay tuned tomorrow for the other one! & I hope this makes up for my 2 missed days of 12 Days of Christmas!

Alright so she got me a Sally Hansen Merry Manicure! ($10) :


Includes the following:

1 Insta-Dri Nail Polish in Presto Pink 
  • Dont like the brush, it is way to thick 
  • Love, love, love the color! Goes on a bit brighter than the color of the bottle 
  • It's coverage is amazing (opaque in one coat) but it leave streaking, but another coat fixes that  
Quick Swatch 

  • Color is a bit pinker in this picture (but the real color is a bit more like the bottle but brighter) 

1 Nail Clipper & 1 Nail File 

  • Nail Clipper works great! 
  • Nail File works good as well but I only use glass or crystal files on my nails 
1 Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat 
  • Applies easily
  • Gives the polish great shine! :)
  • Does not dry very quick. The package said it would dry in 30 seconds but it took a little over a minute (I'm sticking to Seche Vite, but if i ever run out, this will do) 
1 Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme in Shea Butter 
  • This creme smells amazing!! It has a bit of a lemony/fresh scent! I love it! 
  • Applies great! 
  • It is not too thick or oily and I really like it! 
  • It does soften my hands & overall I'm very pleased with it! 


*Alright well I hoped you guys liked my review of my Christmas present! I definitely would recommend this to anyone! Like I said, stay tuned tomorrow for review #2 :) 

*Leave a comment below telling me what you favorite present was!

No comments:

Post a Comment