Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My New Blog: A Beauty Addict's Diary

Hey everyone! So a week or so ago I had a contest to change my blog and everyone agreed that Lydia's entry was an excellent name! However, I wanted this blog to be mostly about nails. So I decided to make a separate blog about beauty and health!

Feel free to check out my new blog: A Beauty Addict's Diary

*To see what's to come on that blog: Coming Soon 

A special thanks to Lydia for her suggestion! I love it :)

My first blog post is up: Neutral Eye w/ Winged Eyeliner (Picture Below)

5 comments:

  1. Esme! you are so beautiful!! :) love your winged eyed! and im glad everyone liked the name :D <3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you lydia!! and i love the name :)

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty!! I love this look so much but I suck at makeup other than nail polish >.<

    ReplyDelete