Hey lovely ladies! A couple days ago I did a tattoo mani! Some of you requested a tutorial so here it is! Enjoy!
*I hope you all decide to try this!
1. Find some temporary tattoos that are small enough to fit your nails. I got mine in the clearance isle at Wal-Mart for $1.
2. Paint your nails with 2 coats of a white polish. Let those completely dry. (You can try using a different base color but I like white better because it hides the clear/white edges that tattoos have)
3. While waiting for you nails to dry, get some cotton pads and a glass of cold or room temperate water
4. Select 5 tattoos and cut them so they fit your nails. Next, remove the plastic cover on them and press the tattoo onto your nail. It's best to work on one finger at a time.
5. Next, moisten the cotton pad with water and press it onto your nail. Hold the cotton pad on your nail for 45 seconds making sure not to move a lot. Remove the cotton pad and the tattoo should have transferred onto your nail. Remove excess tattoo on your cuticle using some nail polish remover.
6. Let the tattoos completely dry on your nails and apply a top coat!