Thursday, March 22, 2012

Influenster Review: Stash Herbal Tea Sampler

Hey everyone! Im back again doing another review from my Influenster Love VoxBox.

*To sign up for Influenster: www.influenster.com

I'll be reviewing the Stash Herbal Tea Sample:

*sip, sip* *ahhhhhh*



-Price: $3.50


-Description: Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world's premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup. Plus they are caffeine free! :)


-9 flavors of delectable teas: Acai Berry - Blueberry Superfruit - Cinnamon Apple Chamomile - Lemon Ginger - Licorice Spice - Mango Passionfruit - Peppermint and Wild Raspberry Hibiscus.

-My thoughts: I am obsessed, did you read that? OBSESSED with these teas! They are caffeine free, super easy to make, and taste amazing! You seriously need to go buy some. They are at a reasonable price and you are gettting 18 tea bags! My favorite is the cinnamon apple chamomile! Some are even good cold! I have tried all of them and loved them except the licorice spice because I hate licorice. I do have one tiny complaint: the teas that are "fruit flavored" like the blueberry and mango, etc. tend to taste a bit like medicine/cough syrup! It might just be me though. But seriously, next time you go to the supermarket, PLEASE pick up these teas!

No comments:

Post a Comment