Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme Review

Hey everyone! So today I'll be reviewing the Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme. I got the mini size for Christmas and I thought I would share this with you guys!
*I am very excited about Thursday's post, I will be sharing my Influenster Love Voxbox!
*Click here to get a sneak peak of what I got:  Love Voxbox

Onto the review:


-Price: about $8 (for the fullsize @ Walgreens)
-Smell: Even though its shea butter it smells very fresh and lemony
-Consistency: Very creamy, waxy, not greasy
-Application: Goes on smooth and easily
-My thought: I really love the smell and consistency of this creme. Honestly though, I don't really like it. It does not soften hands or condition nails. It does smooth cuticle but does not last 24 hours. I wouldn't recommend this.

*Personally I'll be sticking to Hard As Hoof (doing a review on that very soon). But again results may very, everybody likes different things

No comments:

Post a Comment