Friday, July 20, 2012

Influenster Review: imPRESS Press On Manicure

Hey everyone! Today I will be sharing one of the products I received from Influenster!

*If you'd like to sign up for Influenster it is completely free: www.influenster.com
*imPRESS website: www.impressmanicure.com

Onto the nails:



About product: Simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

My thoughts: I personally love the packaging of these! It looks like a bottle of nail polish. These are super easy to apply and there are various sizes however they were a bit too wide for my nails.

I also didn't like that they are a bit short. I have average sized nails and had to cut some down so they wouldn't overlap the press-ons. Overall they are pretty good and last a long time!

If you don't like the hassle of nail polish or glue on nails then these are perfect for you!

Price & where to buy:
-$5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns

-You can find imPress Manicure at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers

11 comments:

  1. I so want to try these, but like you said, they are too short!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should give them a shot! But I do hate that they are a bit short :/

      Delete
  2. They really look very wide on your fingers, that must be annoying.
    I think I would hate the feeling of something like this - but I can see how they might com in all practical on a trip or with a broken nail...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a bit annoying! but they stick very well :D

      Delete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of these, but they are a really pretty color! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, they have great colors and patterns! Im not a big fan of press on in general!

      Delete
  4. I think I couldn't wear it because like with fake eyelashes it feels very weird and I end up taking it after 10m :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i can deal with lashes but I take off fake nails after a day! :)

      Delete
  5. huh, these look interesting. I'm not sure I would ever try them myself, but they look pretty nice (though just a tad bit wide) on your nails. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are a bit different! i loved them, just wish they were a bit less wider!

      Delete