Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Influenster Review: Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

Hello everyone! For today I will be reviewing I received from the my Influenster Voxbox!

As you can tell by the title I will be reviewing cookies! I love cookies!


About product: 
-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving

My thoughts: I shared most of the cookie with my sisters! Mostly because I'm not a fan of raisins! Despite the raisins, I think they are super delicious. The are whole grain which is great and I love how soft they were! If you want a quick and satisfying snack then this is perfect for you! Also a great snack for kids! 

Price & where to buy: 
-You can find Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers.
-Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies 

*Give these a try next time you are at the super market! :)

5 comments: