Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 Days of Halloween: Day 1 (& HOLO glitter!)

Halloween Fact: Orange and black are Halloween colors because orange is associated with the Fall harvest and black is associated with darkness and death. 

To start off my 10 days of Halloween i decided to do something basic and easy! (mainly because ive been on a "writers block" except for nails haha). Anyways I went with traditional Halloween colors and I love that my mani fits in to my fact! Aside from my mani, im also sharing a holo glitter i bought at K-Mart for$3 .! Stay Tuned for a franken im making with this glitter!Enjoy! 



Here comes the glitter!!! :  


                                 Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Confetti in  Glitz 

-Base Coat: China Glaze in Strong Adhesion Base Coat 
-Orange: Pure Ice in Hot Tamale
-Pattern: Konad m78
-Stripes: BM 20
-Top Coat: China Glaze in Fast Forward Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment