Sunday, October 9, 2011

10 Days of Halloween: Day 3 - Kiss Nail Art Stickers

Halloween Fact: To this day, there are vampire clubs and societies with people claiming to be real vampires 


So a week ago i bought Halloween stickers by Kiss Nail Art! & I was super excited to wear them, unfortunately they did not stick well to my nails and they were very obvious that i had them on. I ended up picking them off but they were cute while they lasted! Enjoy! (I did these nails at night and since they were coming off easily i had to take my pics inside, so i apologize for the bad quality of them) :( 




                                           Close Up- Peeling and you can tell they are stickers


-Base Coat: China Glaze in Strong Adhesion base coat
-Orange: Pure Ice in Hot Tamale 
-Stickers: Kiss Nail Art
-Top Coat: China Glaze in Fast Forward Top Coat

*As much as i love my China Glaze Top Coat, I've aslo heard about the wonders of Seche Vite. Should i give it a  try or stick to my CG??
 




No comments:

Post a Comment