Monday, August 6, 2012

Gradient Challenge: Day 2: Yellow

Hello lovelies! Today is the second day of the Gradient Challenge Kelly (Nailpocalypse) and I are doing this week! Since the theme is yellow I tried doing a yellow gradient and black stamping to make it look like a bee. However, it ended up looking horrible and started over.

Soo this is the outcome. I'm not sure how I feel about it but I didn't feel like trying a third time. I'm sure Kelly came up with something super awesome so don't for forget to check out what she did for Day 2: Yellow!





-Sally Hansen: Mellow Yellow 
-Zoya: Arizona 
-Zoya: Myrta 
-BM12 
-Seche Vite

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is such a sweet summer mani, I really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love your gradient of yellow to orange. And the flowers are a cute touch! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think these turned out great! :) lovely stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey we both used Mellow Yellow lol. I am jealous of your yellow to orange skills, these are so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i just realized that! and thank you! :D

      Delete
  6. I think they turned out great! So summery ;)

    ReplyDelete