Tuesday, August 28, 2012

KKCenterHk Review: Image Plate, Scraper & Stamper

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a great week so far! I have been meaning to do this post for such a long time but here it is! Enjoy!

*Get 10% of a KKCenterHk purchase with this discount code: NailAddict93

*Image Plate: N.NAIL Stamping Image Stamp Template Plate SPPMB26 




My thoughts:
-The plate does not having a backing so it is sharp
-As you can see from the picture above the polish does not get distributed onto the image
-I tried it with both the original scraper and the one they sent me, both scrapers did not work on this
-Overall, this plate did not work at all for me. I tried every image and different polishes. Not sure if I got one that doesn't work

*Stamper & Scraper


My thoughts:
-I loved these two!
-The scraper has a plastic edge instead of the metal konad one. I really liked this because it doesn't scrape the image plates!
-The only downside to the scraper is that you have to apply a bit more pressure to make sure you scrape the excess polish off
-The stamper is in my opinion an exact dupe to a konad one. It picks up the images perfectly and stamps amazingly too!


8 comments:

  1. My plate is working just fine, maybe you used the wrong polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you purchase it from KKCenterHk? I tried many polishes and I still couldn't get it to work :/

      Delete
  2. I've never seen a scraper or stamper before, only plates, so I was confused on how stamping worked lol. Now I get it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really!? lol im glad you see how it works now! :) you should try buying some plates!

      Delete
  3. That's nice. The metal in the scraper damages a lot the plates. Good this one is plastic:)

    ReplyDelete