Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shot Thru The Heart- Day 10: Love

Hey everyone! So today's theme is love and i found myself blanking out of ideas so I just threw something together. I decided to use purple because it looks good on my skin color, i added flakies, and a love stamp. Lydia and I only have two more days left in our challenge, its been amazing working with her.
*Don't forget to enter my giveaway, it ENDS IN 5 DAYS ------> 
*Be sure to enter Lydia's giveaway as well 


Onto my mani! Enjoy!





-Seche Retain
-Icing: Text Me Later
-Finger Paints: Motley
-Stamp color: Pure Ice: Super Star
-Plate: BM09
-Seche Vite

* Don't forget to visit Lydia's blog to see what she came up for today!!

2 comments:

  1. Omg! These is a lovely manicure! I love the color, is my perfect purple. :) and the stamp is super adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete