Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Want to swap products??...

Hey everyone! So I just decided that i want to do a swap (beauty or nail products) with someone on blogger!  I think this will be a fun way to try new products or see products that other people like. & also a great way to get to know some of my followers! Are you interested?? Then keep reading for more details & requirements! :)



Info:
-What is a swap? : A swap is where you swap products with someone else, it can be stuff you already have & haven't used, or you can set a budget and buy each other products!

-When? : I plan on doing this around mid  April

-What to swap? : Mainly nail or beauty products, but anything is really okay


Requirements: 

-Must live in the US (I apologize if you are international)

-Must have a blog about nails, makeup, OR reviews

So if you are interested in swapping with me, send me an email with:
- your name
- what state you live in
- why I should pick you to swap with
- & a link to you blog! :)

My email: esmeheredia40@gmail.com

*I will be picking the person, this will not be random!
*Don't worry if you are not chosen, I plan on having another swap in July or August!

No comments:

Post a Comment