Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hard As Hoof Review

Hello everyone! For today, I'll be reviewing the Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream. I read so many great things about it & decided to give it a shot. I've had for 3 months now and finally decided to do a review on it! Enjoy!


-Price: $7 (@ Walmart)

-Description: This cream is supposed to prevent the following: splits, chipping, thin/fragile nails. You are recommended to apply this 3 times a day & it can be applied over nail polish.

-Smell: Omg, this stuff smells incredible! It has a light almond scent with cherries!

-My thoughts: I feel like this does NOT prevent chipping or splitting. I do apply this 3 times daily and the only thing I've noticed it that my nails are somewhat stronger. I guess this is one of those products that doesn't work on everyone. The only thing I did like about this is that whenever I get out of the shower, my nails feel so weak & after I apply this my nails instantly absorb this and nourishes my cuticles. So point is: I wouldn't recommend this product. I feel like you could get the same results with good cuticle cream/oil.

Application:

video

5 comments:

  1. Glad to read your post on our Hard as Hoof Product!! This is one of our top sellers and we have heard so many success stories on how well this product has worked for women!! Thanks for taking the time to write about us!!

    OnyxBrands- Hoof
    http://www.facebook.com/OnyxBrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is like the only bad review ive heard about this product!! i wonder why it didnt work on you but everyone elses reviws ive rad have rated them 4/5 or 5/5 ... hmmm unusual. please tell me how you feel about it now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure why it did not work for you. I recently bought it online at a store called ineedbeauty because a friend recommended it. I saw my nails get stronger after only a few days which is great because they are normally very weak. I also loved the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Article writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with after
    that you can write if not it is complex to write.

    Feel free to visit my site; Air Max Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web,
    but I know I am getting knowledge daily by reading thes
    nice articles.

    Here is my weblog :: Air Jordan Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete