Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Challenge - Day 9: Kites

Hey everyone! So this post should have gone up on Tuesday along with Jenni's post but my internet connection was down for two days. Sorry :( . Anyways, I tried doing kites on my nails like 10 times and they ended up looking like a hot  mess. Finally I gave up and took the easy way out: stamping.  Enjoy!

*These kites were my inspiration: box kites
*From far away my nails end up looking a bit like cotton candy




-Seche Retain
-The Color Workshop: French White
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Marine Scene
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Presto Pink
-BM: 11
-Kiss Nail Striper in Black
-Seche Vite

6 comments:

  1. these are pretty cute! i like the kite idea using stamping! hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never even thought of using a stamp for the ktie ^_^ These are really fun.

    & I'm glad you're back!! You had me worried for a little bit there XD

    ReplyDelete