Thursday, April 26, 2012

Franken Blogger Series Part 2: Fan-Dabi-Dozi

Hey everyone! For today, I have the 2nd part of my franken series. This one is inspired by Katee from A Girl and Her Polish. I love her blog and we just did a nail/beauty swap! I actually sent this one to her and asked what color she wanted her franken. She said that she's been liking white, and I liked the idea of a white franken. So I came up with a white polish with silver shimmers, pink glitter,blue micro glitters, and  purple/blue hex glitters! She picked the name: Fan-Dabi-Dozi!  Enjoy!

*There will be one more franken inspired by Jenni by Gold Speck Nails






Formula:

-Pure Ice: Don't You Wish
-L.A Colors: Purple Glitter
-Icing: Electric Sapphire
-Sally Hansen: Ice Queen
-L.A Colors: Live
-The Color Workshop: French White

12 comments: