Monday, April 30, 2012

My 1st OPI Nail Polish!!!

Hey everyone! This might sound shocking to some of you that I've never owned an OPI polish, but its never really caught my attention. However, a couple weeks ago my grandma gave me an OPI polish (Malaysian Mist) and a bag full makeup!!

Malaysian Mist is a very sheer light beige with pink/peachy undertones! As much as I love this color, I don't like it on me. This was 4 coats, and was quite streaky!

 I also got 2 OPI polishes from my recent nail swap with Katee Enough rambling, onto the polish! Enjoy! :) (Oh and yes my nail on my middle finger is shorter than the rest)




6 comments:

  1. Sorry about the OPI. Those light colors are often streaky. It would make a great jelly sandwich though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats actually a great idea! thanks bethany! :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear that it took 4 coats and was streaky, but the color looks so soft and lovely on you! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. this remind me of bubble bath, its one of my favorite OPIs it is very sheer like this one but great for glitter sandwiches and as a base for other manicures. Not quite the type for a full manicure i guess. But it still is my "go to" polish. hehe

    P.S. looks great on you! Clean and girly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) & yeah im going to try making a glitter sandwhich thanks for the tip :)

      Delete