Friday, January 27, 2012

11 Questions Tag!

Hey guys! So Jenni from Gold Speck Nails tagged me for the 11 Questions Tag! So here we go:


Rules for this tag:
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

11 things about me:

1. (stealing this from Jenni) I love love love the Biggest loser!
2. I also love Fear Factor!
3.I was born in Mexico
4. I have 2 half sisters
5. I love Italian food!
6. If I ever get married, I want the ultimate traditional/princess wedding!
7. My favorite food are egg rolls!
8. I collect perfumes & heels
9. Im terrified of dogs!
10. I love horror movies!
11. I wish I had green eyes! (Heres a pic with my green contacts):

Now the 11 questions Jenni tagged me in:


1.What was your favourite band when you were younger? Green Day!
2.If you could be any film character who would you be? Honestly I dont know :/ 
3.What super powers would you have if you were a Superhero & what would your name be? Invisibility & my name would be Invisagirl (haha wow that cheesy) 
4.What would you rather go without, Polished nails for a week, or makeup? This one is a no brainer! Definitely makeup, my nails would break without nail polish 
5.If you could have three items on a desert island what would they be? A boat, a snuggie, & radio
6.Zombie virus.. Would you fight to survive, or just give up? Fight to survive
7.If you could only have one type of polish (creme, glitter etc..) for the rest of your life, what would it be? A creme
8. Do you have any weird habits? (Stealing Ingie's question here!) Umm, I dont think so
9.What's your favourite season? Fall= not too cold, not too hot, not much rain like spring
10. What's your go-to comfort food when you're ill? Bacon Mac & Cheese or Panera Bread! Yumm
11.was your favourite game as a kid? (board games, video games - anything!) hide n seek, monopoly 


The 11 People I Tag: (sorry I only thought of 6 people since I can't tag back)

1. Sekhmet's Purple Castle
2. The Gloss Over
3. Blissful Beauty
4. Colores de Carol
5. Clothes, Cosmetics, and Chat
6. Nailart by Iris

For the people I tagged, here are your questions:
1.What was the last thing you watched on TV?
2. Do you remember your dreams?
3. What is you favorite nail polish brand? (OPI, China Glaze, etc.)
4. Do you like to dance?
5. What color is you bedroom carpet or rug?
6. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
7. Have you ever punched another girl?
8. What are your goals in life?
9. Whats you favorite perfume?
10. Are you a good singer?
11. Pick one: Titanic or The Notebook?

1 comment: