Monday, January 23, 2012

Shot Thru The Heart- Day 5: Water Marble!!!

Hey everyone! First off let me start off by telling you that I was terrified of doing a water marble mani because in the past I've failed several times. I started working on this mani since Friday and I couldnt do it so I gave up and tried again yesterday and I finally was happy with what I came up with. Enjoy! :)

*Dont forget to check our Lydia's blog and see what she did for Day 5: Water Marble: Sekhmet's Purple Castle





-Seche: Retain
-The Color Workshop: French White
-Wet n Wild: Tickled Pink
-China Glaze: Spontaneous
-The Color Workshop: Holo glitter top coat
-Sally Hansen: Anti-Chip Top Coat

*Again dont forget to check out Lydia's blog! :)

4 comments:

  1. Omg! These are gorgeous! It looks like you have been doing this kinda of manicures for a long long time :) Excellent job! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks! That means alot, i was soo scared to do this mani!

      Delete