Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shot Thru The Heart- Day 4: French Mani/Guest Post

Hey everyone! :) So my dear blogger friend Lydia from Sekhmet's Purple Castle is back to do a guest post/ Day 4 of our Shot Thru The Heart challenge! Enjoy!
____________________________________________________

Hello beautiful ladies,

Here I am once again over at sweet Esme's blog. Thank you Esme for having me over! She has been a really good host and we are very excited to announce that we will be having 2 giveaways to go along with our challenge! Yay! One giveaway on my blog Sekhmet's Purple Castle  and one here on Esme's blog...TWO WINNERS!!!! :) Stay tuned for that! Now onto the nails, I want to apologize for the bad quality photos. I had issues taking pictures of this manicure and I dont know why. Perhaps the color Im not sure

What I Used: 
Lo que use: 
OPI- Natural Base Coat
Revlon- Blue Lagoon
OPI- Grape..Set..Match
Sally Hansen- Bubblegum Pink
Top Coat

Dont forget to visit my blog to see what Esme came up with today!
Hugs*


*Stay tuned on Monday for Day 5: Water Marble of our Shot Thru The Heart Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment