Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My 1st Blogger Award!



Hello everyone! :) So yesterday I found out that Kirsty from Blissful Beauty nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I want to thank her and if you haven't  seen her blog, I would advice you to check it out! She's got some great recipes and beauty tricks! Anyways here are the rules for this award:
1. Award other blogs for this award
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award
3. Write 7 interesting things about yourself

So here we go:
1. I speak fluent Spanish and a little bit of french
2. My favorite food are egg rolls
3. Aside from nail polish, I also "collect" perfumes & high heels!
4. I want to be a cosmetologist
5. I have 2 little sisters
6. Sports I've done: soccer, swimming, basketball, karate, & currently bowling
7. Im terrified of dogs! yes cute furry dogs freak me out!

Blogs to whom I'm awarding this award to:

-Sekhmet's Purple Castle
-The Gloss Over 
-Gold Speck Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment